Wednesday, September 12, 2012

finally starting to cool down

It's in the low 80s today rather than the 90s!!!  It also rained last night and this morning (which made for a humid day).  I'm so ready for Fall and was super excited when Pumpkin Spice came back to Starbucks.  I have even started knitting again over the past few days, not as much as i would like to, but easing into the first cool nights of Fall.  I've been frantically trying to find some patterns for a couple of Christmas presents and have finally settled on a pattern.  I think i'll cast on to that right now.  But i've also been planning some menstrual cup pouches and have one on the hook and another planned for the needles very soon.

So i guess i just outed myself.  I started using a menstrual cup last November and recently ordered two more in a co-op.  I wish i could buy some for my sisters but of course i don't know their sizes and they probably wouldn't appreciate it!  I guess i am officially "out there" now.  No, i'm not gay, but i do have some alternative lifestyle choices. xD

No comments: